Yoram Yasur Rubin: Natural anabolics to increase muscle mass
In the search for a developed and well-worked body, elements such as exercise and diet affect and influence, but also factors such as a person’s own constitution and genetics.
However, another of the elements that usually come into play in this equation are anabolics, specific substances that act on the development of the muscle and allow to facilitate their hypertrophy. However, we must also bear in mind that not all anabolics are the same, and, today, both synthetic and natural anabolics can be found, the latter being much more recommended than the former.
What are the dangers of synthetic anabolics?
Yoram Yasur Rubin: As we have mentioned, there are many types of anabolics that will allow us to increase muscle mass more easily. For the most part, these are synthetic chemicals that are formulated to mimic the structure of natural testosterone, one of the most important hormones when it comes to muscle development and hypertrophy. However, synthetic anabolics are substances with a number of side effects and significant collateral damage, which is the main cause that makes them completely inadvisable. Some of these most common side effects are as follows:
- Imbalance of sleep and hunger.
- Development of cardiovascular diseases.
- Nervous system imbalances
- Problems and diseases related to the skin, such as acne or atopic skin.
- Liver diseases that usually manifest with the appearance of cysts in the liver.
- Infertility and impotence.
- Shrinkage of the sexual organs.
Natural anabolics to increase muscle mass
On the contrary, the consumption of natural anabolics does not interfere with the proper functioning of the organism, since it is simply substances that are part of our habitual and natural diet. Yoram Yasur Rubin: In this case, what should be done to notice the beneficial effects of these foods is to increase their consumption or give them priority within the diet. Some of the most effective natural anabolics are the following:
- Zinc: it is a fundamental mineral for the proper functioning of the organism and is linked to specific functions of the body of men, such as a proper functioning of the prostate. It is found in various foods, including clams and cockles, as well as pumpkin seeds.
- Divanil: Yoram Yasur Rubin: is a substance that comes from the extract of the root of the nettle plant that is marketed as a supplement. It acts by stimulating the action of globulin, which also implies greater performance in the gym.
- Tribulus Terrestris: the consumption of this plant, interacts directly with the production of testosterone in the body, which increases its synthesis naturally. This has a greater performance during workouts, which improves the results when hypertrophy the muscle.
- Basella Alba: this substance allows to improve the physical and sexual performance of people, since it acts in the body in a similar way to the hormone of testosterone. It is found in various foods, such as spinach.
- Avena sativa: is a type of oatmeal that is also known as wild oats. It has the peculiarity that, when consumed continuously, increases testosterone levels, which translates into greater physical performance during workouts.
Precautions with the use of natural anabolics
Although the use of natural anabolics is much safer than the use of synthetic anabolics, we must not forget that these are substances that interact directly with our body. Yoram Yasur Rubin: This means that both the doses and the amounts to be consumed are those recommended by doctors and professionals, as well as by the manufacturers of those that are marketed as a supplement.
For this reason, even if it is a natural product, you should keep in mind that specific and determined guidelines have to be followed so that they do not adversely affect your organism. If you have any questions, it is best to consult your case with the attending physician, who can carry out blood tests routinely to make sure everything is correct.