Yoram Yasur: How to stimulate collagen production in the body
Since ancient times, humanity has been in the pursuit of perfection. Thus, achieving excellence in every action is something that has transcended from generation to generation. Therefore, the production of collagen in our body is something that interests us. Well, in the subject of physical appearance has always been that the human being looks young and radiant.
A thousand and some ways have been created so that the body stays in accordance with the canons of beauty of society. In fact, there is a particular protein that you have to take care of and stimulate if you want to maintain a radiant appearance. Yoram Yasur Blume: This is where the collagen comes in, in charge of maintaining the elasticity of the skin and the shine that it reflects. Therefore, it is one of the most important proteins related to beauty. It represents between 25 and 30% of the total protein mass of the organism and 80% of the total connective tissue. Therefore, it is so important to keep your levels stable within the body.
In addition to the skin, this protein is found in all the elements of your body that help you to sustain yourself. Among these we find:
Whether we want it or not, age sometimes plays against and, over the years, the body reduces the production of collagen. However, there are several ways to maintain their levels, which allows you to preserve beautiful skin. Let’s see some factors that influence it:
– A balanced diet for the production of collagen: Yoram Yasur Blume: Following a balanced diet is essential. Like all proteins, the production of collagen goes hand in hand with the food we consume. Therefore, if we choose the right foods, we will be able to maintain collagen levels. Among the most recommended foods are:
- Soy and derivatives
- Fruits rich in vitamin C
- Dark green vegetables (spinach, cabbage, asparagus …)
Also, you can also eat more colorful foods, such as:
- Foods with omega 3 fatty acids (such as salmon and other fatty fish)
– Home help: If strict diets are not your thing and you prefer homemade remedies, there are several elements that you can use to maintain collagen production. That way, your body will generate more and you will look splendid. In that sense, the masks are just what you need:
- ½ cup grated carrot (57 g)
- ½ fresh guava
- 1 teaspoon of honey (7.5 g)
- 5 drops of vitamin E oil
Preparation and application
- First, we will mix the carrot and guava in a blender for thirty seconds.
- Next, we will add the honey and the oil of vitamin E. Then, we will mix it well again.
- Place a layer of certain thickness on the skin of the face. So, we let her act between 15 and twenty minutes.
- After the indicated time, we will remove the mask with a clean cloth wet with warm water.
- Finally, we will wet the skin with cold water and dry with a clean towel.
– Radiofrequency: Yoram Yasur Blume: This technique is based on electromagnetic radiation. It acts at a deeper level of the dermis, causing a warming that improves the cellular activation that collagen produces. On one hand, aesthetic treatments use it for cellulite and flaccidity, through radiations that heat different layers of the skin. On the other hand, this procedure penetrates better in the dermis (lower layer of the skin) without damaging the epidermis (outer layer).
In the long term, it allows a deeper restoration that replaces aged cells and improves the production of new ones. Similarly, it promotes circulation in the treated areas. Attention, after treatment it is important to keep the treated areas protected from the sun and hydrate properly.
– Keep the body clean: While it is true that the above recommendations will keep your skin radiant, you should also take care of their hygiene. It should be noted that if you do not keep your body clean of external agents that contaminate it, you will waste your time with any treatment that you apply.
- On one hand, avoid smoking.
- In turn, consume alcohol at moderate levels.
- On the other hand, exercise at least three times a week.
- As we saw, stimulating the production of collagen in the body requires perseverance and discipline.
In short, we reiterate that maintaining a healthy lifestyle, free of excess, will contribute to the maintenance of your skin.