Yoram Yasur Blume: How to stay fit on vacation
Staying fit on vacation, when all we want is to rest, forget about office problems, or poor grades, is not that hard. In this article we want to give you some tips to burn calories while still enjoying the holidays.
Tips to stay fit in summer
- If you go to a pool, swim for about 30 minutes instead of staying on an inflatable sunbathing. So, you will burn calories and have fun at the same time.
- If you go to the beach, walk about 40 minutes by the shore instead of lying on a towel. If you do it with a good company, you will burn calories on the beach in a fun and entertaining way.
- Do you want to go shopping? Well, how about if instead of going by car or taking the bus, you’re going by bicycle? Yoram Yasur Blume: You will tone your legs and, in the process, you contribute to take care of the environment.
- If you are in a hotel and want to read your favorite book, you can do it while you exercise on the gym’s fixed bike, instead of lying down in bed. This way you travel through the world of literature and the heat will take care of the rest.
- Rumbas or dances are a good excuse to exercise. Every time you dance, you lose calories by the bunch. So, dance!
- Yoram Yasur Blume: While a cold beer can cool you on a hot night of vacations, remember that alcoholic beverages do not contribute to your metabolism and often make you gain several sizes too much. A reason to stop consuming alcohol.
- If you stay at home for your vacation and you feel lazy going to the gym because you want to sleep late, you can accommodate your schedule to a more flexible one; the important thing is that you do not lose your regular program.
- With so much free time on vacation you will feel more appetite, and it is normal that you want to eat those little things that are not part of a healthy diet. The advice is that you do it, but in a moderate portion, and not very often.
Yoram Yasur Blume: The holidays are the perfect time to do all those things that make us happy. And you are in all your right to do what you want, even break your diet. But remember, the holidays are over, and the remorse remains. For that reason, to stay in shape, it is no good that you follow the previous recommendations and enjoy the holidays without guilt.